mardi 6 avril 2010

Chairs to lust over



I made the mistake of buying a copy of Elle Decoration recently. I say a mistake because reading it always makes me totally jealous of other people's houses and dissatisfied with my own (not a nice feeling). But it does have some good ideas and is a great magazine for product reference and I love drooling over it.

Fermob, the creators of garden furniture were advertising their range of LUXEMBOURG chairs. I'm not sure if I agree that the chairs are 'émouvante' but they are timeless and classy and maybe, yes, they do bring back good memories of the Luxembourg Gardens. They even have a Luxembourg table and chairs for kids! Click on the 'private persons' (dontcha love the bad translation?) and see their range of metal chairs, benches and tables in deep pinks, greens, browns, purples, silver, reds and blacks and my favourite, a deep sky blue (Fjord Blue) which would be lovely in a lush green garden. I'd imagine that the chairs are pretty sturdy as the ones in the Jardins de Luxembourg are left out in all weathers. There are 24 colours to choose from in many ranges. And prices? To give you an idea, the double Luxembourg lounger goes for 411 Euros.

www.fermob.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire