mercredi 17 août 2011

La Belle Epoque

So, holiday time is nearly over and it's time for me to get back to you.  I have so much to say and it will take ages to sift through all the photos I've taken of the beautiful things and places I've been lucky enough to see in the last two months.  Let's start at the most recent green place I've appreciated - this one was in UK.  I visited a small, charming town called Knutsford in Cheshire and shared a bottle of wine on the rooftop terrace of this lovely restaurant - http://www.thebelleepoque.com/index.php

After climbing the beautiful staircase, passing the sumptous dining rooms, the journey finishes on the rooftop terrace and the very unexpected, beautifully kept, small but perfect garden.  Perfect examples of shade loving plants create an intimate, sheltered green space.  Take a look:








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire